- Patrick and Katie love their little Charlie and can't get enough of him!
- Patrick is still working hard and doing well with his company.
- Katie is recovering well and loves being a mamma.
- Charlie is getting bigger by the moment.
- Patrick is enjoying his time with his son and loves being a dad.
- Katie is finally ready to start selling her swim suits.
- We are all doing well and counting our blessings.
5 comments:
Iam excited for Charlie to come too!
your updates are in a high demand!!!
Hi katie... I have a blog too but I seriously didn't know what i was doing, so it is all weird. haha!! Can't believe you are due anytime now!!! crazy!
-brittany manley
I am so excited for you guys...just to think a while ago making dutch treats for patrick before he went on his mission.
congrats marsha (hendrik) hunter
Hello Katie,
What a cute little guy! Donna keeps me posted how you are doing.
Enjoy being a Mommy!
Love,
Gaye
Post a Comment