Sunday, February 24, 2008

Our little Charlie

To see baby Charlie, click here!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE FINALLY PARENTS!!!!! Charlie is such a Pitt and a Bennett!!!! I love him sooo much! He's the perfect little boy! Please keep us updated! I cant wait to meet him!

Claire Evenson said...

I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES! He's so handsome! I see you in him so much! Just darling*
We are having another one Sept. 7 and are realy excited! I hope you are doing well!!!!

Sheryl said...

Just want to kiss him and hug him and love him!! He is certainly his momma's boy! Hey he could be Carter's little brother, a bit of a family resemblance there!! You did good kids!
Love you!

Tracy Elder said...

KAtie Pitt!!! I mean Katie Bennett!!! How are you? It's Tracy Cone..actually Tracy Elder now. My little sis got your blog from Emily and I am so stoked you are a blogger. I joined not too long ago. Im so excited for you! Being a mommy is great, huh? Our little girl is now 8 months old already. Crazy how time flies!!!

Well anyways I am dying to talk to to you. Im so happy for you! A house, a baby, a swimsuit line!?! Wow!!!

Your baby Charlie is adorable. Speaking of babies, I ran into Kristy and Luke and their baby boy, Noah, at the grocery store the other day....they lookes so happy.

Check us out... www.caelders.blogspot.com

ps-my husband and I have been in primary for 2 1/2 years...I'm learning so much!

Heidi said...

He definitely has Mommy's mouth! what a precious little boy! I know you are loving being a mom and dad! keep posting pictures please!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Charlie is SO CUTE! And I LOVE his name, so sweet! I'm glad you guys are blogging, now I can keep in touch with my birthday buddy!!!! Congrats on your sweet sweet baby!

Mitch said...

He is such a cutie!!! I seriously can't wait for Lexey to come!! how many weeks were you when you had him?... I am just curious cause I am 34 weeks and dieing!!!

Polly said...

What a cutie Charlie is! Looks like he has mommy's eyes & nose and daddy's bottom half of the face?! Great job you guys! hope ya'll are doing well!

Stephanie said...

ADORABLE...that's it in a nutshell. We can't wait to see him.

Heidi said...

how are you guys? how is life as a momma? keep posting!