Monday, March 10, 2008

Buddies (Charlie and Liam)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I bet he keeps ya busy huh?

Tracy Elder said...

Oh, so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! Keep up the blog!! I love checking in on it!! Take care, Kim (the Belgian)

Heidi said...

OH so so cute!!! Who's baby is Liam? I wanna see this little guy!

Brittany said...

HA HA THAT IS SO CUTE....!!!

Tracy Elder said...

Please do call me!!! I would love to see you! And your fam, of course! I think my sis hooked me up with your number, so just let me know when you will be in town for sure!!

Oh and yes we know the Clark's. Very well, actually. I'll have to mention your name around them when I see them on Sunday. Jeanne is in primary so I will totally name drop!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! I need a copy!