Monday, October 27, 2008

Cornbelly's















We decided to take Charlie to Cornbelly's this year on a whim. He was still a little young but it was fun. Patrick's brother Eric was here visiting us so he came with us. At the pumpkin patch Charlie seemed a little unsure but enjoyed it. Too young to appreciate the vast selection, yet still very curious. Patrick and Eric took Charlie down some slides which he seemed to enjoy after the fact. And in between we just walked around and took some random pics. It was fun and we loved seeing Charlie's reaction to everything. He says a lot with his face, I love it! Afterwards, Pat took me and Charlie home and him and Eric went back to do the corn maze (they shaped it as David Archileta...the almost american idol) we all got a kick out of that. It ended up taking them over two hours to finish! We always seem to underestimate those things! Last year it took us just as long and that's including cheating in the process...(if you've ever done it i'm sure you understand). Anyway, a nice night out and helped get us excited for Halloween!

3 comments:

Mike and Bianca said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Oh man, I knew you guys would have an adorable baby! He's so cute! I'm glad we have your blog now too! You guys are such a cute little family!

Jana Howard said...

Oh my goodness! I love all your cute pictures! I just want to kiss Charlie to death! So stinkin' cute!

Heidi said...

how fun... I just love the pumpkin patch for the photo opportunities. He is so so cute!!