Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving








We carved our pumpkins last week for family night. Pat carved Iron Man, I carved Charlie's pumpkin (Curious George...except this picture is taken of it a couple days after I carved it so as you can see it's a little distorted), and then I decided to do Jack the Pumpkin King. We had a lot of fun and Charlie was so cute when we put him in front of his pumpkin with all the guts coming out. He'd reach inside, but as soon as he felt something wet and slimy he would pull his hand right back out. He kept doing this for a good 5-10 mins. it was pretty funny.

5 comments:

Jana Howard said...

What's up talented! Those pumpkins look so good. Loren and I haven't carved any. We have been so busy. Hopefully we can get some out tonight! I love checking out your blog. Charlie is getting so big. He's so cute!

Kimberley said...

That's some pretty neat carving!! =D

Katie said...

Wow! You are very talented carvers!

Familly said...

wow! Those pumpkins are amazing!

Heidi said...

You are so good Katie! Totally impressed!