I found this dragon costume at old Navy on sale. I couldn't resist. Charlie was so cute in his costume and surprisingly, once we got it on him he didn't mind. The little belly kept him from being quite so mobile, which was kinda nice :) and he enjoyed chewing on the big yellow toes.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Our Cute Little Dragon..
I found this dragon costume at old Navy on sale. I couldn't resist. Charlie was so cute in his costume and surprisingly, once we got it on him he didn't mind. The little belly kept him from being quite so mobile, which was kinda nice :) and he enjoyed chewing on the big yellow toes.
8 comments:
Charlie looked Soooo cute in his little dragon outfit!!! That party was a pretty good turn out!! I'm glad we decided to do it!! :0) Thanks for everything and letting us do it at your place, kate!!
Love you!!
Kelli
KT!! that is SOOOOO cute! i miss you guys! Love you!!
Definitely THE cutest dragon I know!!! =D
I love it! I didn't know that Old Navy sold costumes! I'll have to check there next year.
oh my gosh how cute!!!
He is so cute... The cutest little dragon ever!
so cute! Email me your email, so I can invite you to my blog-I have a picture up of you and your husband-in the trash can of course:)
oops! My email is TorreySleight@gmail.com
Post a Comment