cutest little boy :)
Charlie loved his swing
It's crazy to think Charlie is already a year old. Where has the time gone? He is quite the character and it is so fun to see him grow into his own little personality. We have enjoyed learning to be mommy and daddy and know there is still SO much more to learn. It's not always fun, but the pay-off is always well worth it. Now that we have our little Charlie, it's hard to imagine a world without him. I still can't believe how much I miss him after being away from him for just a couple of hours. He has brought so much joy and laughter into our lives. We love you Charlie, and are so grateful for the blessing you are in our family!
11 comments:
aww i love the pictures he was so cute then and getting more adorable everyday!!
That's a really nice and touching entry Katie. Wonderful. Love, Kimberley
I love those now and then pictures. ITs just crazy to think that they were once to little and tiny, and so dependant on us. HE is so so cute!
we are coming in town for conference and are going to do a Chuck E cheese party for Jackson. I sent you an evite. Hope you guys can make it.
Katie. O my goodness. I just cannot even tell you how cute Charlie is!!! and these pictures really make him seem so so big! like the one in the swing? o my goodness haha I love it! and I love Charlie! and I love YOU!!!
<3
They grow up so fast... sniff sniff. We miss you guys so much and want to see you very soon! Happy birthday Charlie sorry we could not make it!
Isn't that so funny how you can miss them after such short periods of time? I miss Kennedy when we're gone for a couple of hours too.
CHARLIE!!! Kate he is growing up so fast. he is by far my favorite nephew ;D He is such a spitting image of Patrick now. Its so adorable. I love you all sooo much! I cant wait for baby #2!!!!!!!!!
Charlie is such a doll! He still looks the same since he was a newborn! :) You guys are great parents!
BTW, just some random things to say... I just bought the ducky bath tub thing today and also I love the handmade monkey blanket. I love it! Also, I am still reading and re-reading those stories of Patrick's sleep walking/talking/acting thing. Really really hilarious.
okay... really? I just read the latest episode. HOW does he sleep through these episodes? It really is amazing, and quite hilarious!
He is so cute!! What a cute post!! Happy 1st Birthday!!!
Post a Comment