... I'M PREGO!
It's been a pretty mellow 5 months as far as the sickness goes. I was a little more nauseous in the beginning this time around, and have experienced some very unpleasant headaches, but really other than that I can't complain. I've been crazy tired having no energy to chase this busy,busy kid around, who by the way does not like to sleep during the day! It's taking a toll on me, but the nice thing is Spring is here and Summer is around the corner! So as I'm beginning to get some of my energy back I'm ready for more afternoon outings!
So I'm 19 weeks along and we find out what we're having next Tuesday! I can't wait! This is when it really gets exciting for me- this and feeling the baby kick are my favorite parts of being pregnant. I think because it finally starts feeling REAL. So start making your guesses and I'll be announcing the gender next week! yay!
15 comments:
It's a girl! :)
Congrats! We're so excited for you.
Totally a girl... I had the worst headaches this time around too.
Hope you get some energy soon! Love you guys!
XOXO
I think it's going to be baby Lucy! But either way it's so so exciting. Can't wait to find out* YEA!
UMMM You better call me missy when you find out!!! I heart you!
Oh, a cute "Katie" girl would be so cute. And a little brother for Charlie would be fun as well. So exciting! Can't wait to hear.
Congratulations! I must say you don't look pregnant at all in that picture! We're hoping it's a girl, but are excited either way.
Congrats again!!!
i think its going to be a little boy again..but idk i hope a girl cause then emma will have a friend. oh no a boy would mean 2 boys for emma to choose from haha.
waiting eagerly to find out!! :)
congrats! i can't wait to find out. either way, you can't go wrong! how exciting
Girl! The Chinese say it's all about the way you carry your child, haha.
Yay!! We are so excited for you and can't wait for you to find out what you are having!! Love you!!!
How exciting!!! Good to hear your starting to feel better. I loved to feel baby kick too. I pulling for a second boy. How fun to have a bother for Charlie to play with. Good luck and can't wait to here more.
WOW NO WAY!!! HOW EXCITING, CONGRATS! YOU ARE ABOUT THE SAME AS MY SISTER IS... BUT I AM STILL WAY AHEAD OF YOU BOTH HAHA! I HAVE 7 WEEKS LEFT! I AM BEING INDUCED ON THE 19TH OF JUNE!
CONGRATS ... YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS NOW! SO LET ME KNOW!
-Brittany
That's so exciting. Now Charlie will have a play mate. Congrats..
cute little belly!
Post a Comment