This father's day we made crepes after church for lunch, relaxed then spent the day with Pat's brother and his family. We had a nice dinner and afterwards all the boys (Treesje and I are definitely outnumbered 6-2 today) all performed their tricks on the trampoline. One of their favorite past times. This time they had a giant blow up ring, (that's meant to roll kids inside and down a hill) yeah, they realized after a few crazy attempts they were a little too big to use it as directed so instead they tried crazy stunts with it on the tramp. it's always a little nerve-racking for me and Treesje, but never short of entertaining! Afterwards we had dessert, then headed to Kelli and Andrew's house to celebrate Kelli's birthday and have more dessert :) It was a great day and Pat enjoyed it. He is such an amazing father to Charlie-I love just watching the two of them play together. Charlie's face always lights up, and he gets so excited when daddy walks into the room! He likes to follow Patrick around too. I absolutely love it! So, happy father's day Patrick and to our dads and every other daddy out there!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Happy Father's Day!
This father's day we made crepes after church for lunch, relaxed then spent the day with Pat's brother and his family. We had a nice dinner and afterwards all the boys (Treesje and I are definitely outnumbered 6-2 today) all performed their tricks on the trampoline. One of their favorite past times. This time they had a giant blow up ring, (that's meant to roll kids inside and down a hill) yeah, they realized after a few crazy attempts they were a little too big to use it as directed so instead they tried crazy stunts with it on the tramp. it's always a little nerve-racking for me and Treesje, but never short of entertaining! Afterwards we had dessert, then headed to Kelli and Andrew's house to celebrate Kelli's birthday and have more dessert :) It was a great day and Pat enjoyed it. He is such an amazing father to Charlie-I love just watching the two of them play together. Charlie's face always lights up, and he gets so excited when daddy walks into the room! He likes to follow Patrick around too. I absolutely love it! So, happy father's day Patrick and to our dads and every other daddy out there!
3 comments:
You look adorable. That's awesome you only have 3 months left. I love the signs Charlie is holding for the grandpas, what a cute idea.
Oh my gosh Katie!! I love his faces! Those pictures are adorable!
Love Charlie's sweet smiles!
Post a Comment