Tuesday, June 2, 2009

KT's newest hobby...








While crocheting a baby blanket for baby #2, I have also been crocheting headbands. My sister Kelli asked to borrow one I made a while ago, and later told me that while she was wearing it at work she got compliments and was asked where they could buy one. So I began making more and decided to get an account on etsy to start selling them. So if interested check em out and let me know what you think :) (www.klineswimwear.etsy.com)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

If I had a girl I would DEFINITELY buy some!! Those are adorable!! I will keep that in mind the next time I go to a "girl" baby shower!! :) You are so talented!!

Claire Evenson said...

You amaze me! You are so talented. I wore my bathing suit yesterday in my back yard and it reminded me of you. Miss you*

L said...

i wore your swimsuit out on the lake with some friends last weekend and they all asked where they could buy one! you are so talented

The Prestwich Family said...

I love you katie. All your new hobbies will now remind me of our African children discussion and how you change the world right where you're at with modest swim suits, tons of cuteness and your wonderful family :) I love you and your hobbies!

Polly said...

I saw the headbands and I was like, you should open an etsy store like my sister, and I read the rest, oh, yeah you did! :) You have so much patience! I love the colors.

My sister makes baby and toddler's hair bows and such, check hers out: littlekeirasbows.etsy.com