Friday, July 3, 2009

Went Dark...

So I was ready for a change, and I decided to try going pretty dark. Kelli was busy getting ready to go out of town so I bought a box at the store and had Patrick dye it for me. (I guess I was feeling pretty brave) Patrick had never done it before but I must say, for his first time he actually did a pretty good job. He missed a few minor spots but overall I'm satisfied :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute!!

the Orgill fam said...

i love love it!!! good job Pat your awesome lol
you look like a hot mama

AdamAndMelaine said...

Very cute, Katie!

Polly said...

I know, you always try to be like me... hehe...

Mike and Bianca said...

It looks great!

And I just have to say, I've been sitting here for the last ten minutes laughing while reading about Pat's night episodes. SO funny!