Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jack has arrived!!

Jack Steven Bennett--- September 19th--- 6 lbs 9 oz.---18 1/2 in.--- and Bee-utiful! :)
Charlie loves holding his baby brother and is practicing being soft...
Proud daddy!
Proud mommy :) ..and quite relieved to have him out!
We are SO thrilled to have Jack in our family now. He was a piece of cake coming out compared to the experience I had with Charlie so I've been feelin' pretty good. We were at a ward party when I started feeling contractions. They weren't too bad but I had a feeling this was it. After the party, we went to pick up Charlie and the contractions were starting to get pretty intense, so we decided it was time. So Pat's brother came over once we got Charlie down for the night and we went in. Being at a three and in quite a bit of pain, they decided to keep me-yay! After 7 hours and 3 pushes, Jack was here! 6 days early, I definitely wasn't complaining. A family of four just sounds so crazy to be, but we are so excited and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family :)

15 comments:

Katie May said...

Yay!!! I've been checking for pictures ALL day! Congratulations! From these pictures, he seems to look a lot like Patrick, or at least in comparison to Charlie. What a cutie! I'm so so glad everything went well and you're feeling pretty good. That's just awesome! And what a cute older brother Charlie is! You all take care! (and blog more often!)

the Orgill fam said...

AWW kt i love little jack he is adorable and i am so blessed to have seen him 3 times already!! hes tiny and enjoyable and i love his big blue eyes.
p.s that pic of charlie and jack is so cute
we love you call if you need us

Heidi said...

really 6 whole days early. for real? you are so lucky! a family of 4 takes some getting used to for sure. But you can totally handle it! He is precious Katie!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

Congrats!! He is beautiful and I'm so glad all is well. I love the pict of your boys! That is so fun!!!

Dejah said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable! You have a beautiful family.

Deb said...

Congrats KT and PAT! He is Such a sweetie! Sounds like labor and del. went great and he was 6 days early!!! YAH We hope your feeling good. Enjoy the 2 boys!

Mitch said...

Congrats Katie! He is way cute! Good luck with 2.. it takes some time to get used to!
_britt

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to meet Jack. Of course, Will is sniffling and coughing these days so we can't come over now... but soon!!

Familly said...

You are right, he is beautiful! I love the pics of Charlie holding his, so cute! Congrats!!

Polly said...

CONGRATS, Jack is BEEAUTIFUL!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Jack is adorable - Charlie looks stoked to have a brother, so fun :)

Katie said...

YAY! Congratulations! Jack's stats are the same exact as Preston's were..6lbs. 9oz and 18.5 inches. He is a cutie and I love the picture of Charlie holding him!

Ashley said...

He's so cute! And so little! Was Charlie that little? I can't wait to meet him. And we still need to get you those wipes.

Anonymous said...

he is so cute! hope to see him soon!

Tracy Elder said...

Welcome Baby Jack!!!
So cute!!
How lucky to be early. I was 2 weeks late with Kaelin, so hopefully the next will be at least on time. Early would be amazing!!