Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Trip to CA :)

On our way to Californ-i-a! We split the drive into 2 days and the boys did great!
Our Jack is such a happy little guy
Mamma's boy
Got to see a good friend of mine, Kristy and her 2 adorable kids-love her!
My Girls :)
Just saw The Blind Side-best movie ever! Loved Sandra Bullock!
The Sistas!
Me and Jack Christmas morning
Nani and Pops with the kiddo's at Christmas time

5 comments:

Katie May said...

Oh, how cute! I'm whimpering over here, wishing I could have seen you and your cute boys. (can you hear me?) I'm glad you had a fun trip. And way to break that trip up into 2 days. We drove it a few times when G was a baby and um, yeah, I never wanted to do that again.

Tracy Elder said...

Woah! That pic with you and Kristy totally surprised me! I had no idea she had 2 kiddos already! That is so awesome! Wish I could have seen you guys and your cute kids.

Deb said...

Auh makes me miss the girls too, seeing that pic. and you and your sisters...all grown up and gorgous!!!

Ashley said...

Wow, Jack has some blue eyes in those pictures!

santino, polly and little dude Eli said...

Glad to see all these pictures of everybody! You guys look great! You are so beautiful Katie!