Monday, May 17, 2010

The Boys

JACK - 8 months old
loves Charlie! watching him, following him...He just smiles and laughs at everything Charlie does, it's adorable!
entering the "put anything in my mouth while mom's not looking" stage
Jack is sitting up and crawling everywhere now! Still smiling every chance he gets and is a much better sleeper than Charlie ever was which has made all the difference for me. We are really enjoying watching Jack develop into his own. He is so different from Charlie in so many ways, it is so funny to me. I am really looking forward to watching them grow up together.


I can finally kinda comb what little hair he has
my little homie :)

CHARLIE - 2 yrs old
loves trains, cars, dinosaurs and "cha-chit (chocolate) milk"
entering the "my" and "do it myself" stage
" Ja-ja funny" (Jack-jack)
C- knock, knock, knock, knock!
us- who's there?
C- man!
us- man who?
C- say moon a man! (laughs) (we have no idea what he's saying but it's the same every time)
we were at the park a while back and Charlie loves to chase dogs..well, there was a little chihuahua and Charlie came up to us saying,"pet da doggie...mmm...pet da mouse?" Pat and I were laughing so hard cause Charlie looked so genuinely confused.
man we sure love this boy! He's talking a ton and surprises us everyday with new words and phrases. He is super good with Jack although he's not always willing to share with him. I love watching them together, it is so fun to see these two interact.
lounging

"cheese!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

katie! theyre bothe getting so big! i miss you guys! i love you! <3

Stephanie said...

Wow...Jack got big fast!

Those boys are too cute.

I'm glad the water is safe & you are feeling better. That sounded miserable!

Mike and Bianca said...

Oh my goodness, that video of Jack is so cute! I love how he smacks his lips. How far apart in age are they? Is having two boys a blast? I'm excited, but also nervous

You guys are too cute! :)

Unknown said...

such cute boys!!