Monday, June 14, 2010
Oh Charlie...
ABC's
Charlie's learning his ABC's and their sounds. They've become his favorite songs. We literally sing them all day long.
Get da Booty
I was playing with the boys when Charlie randomly started doing this. Where he learned it?...No idea! Pat came in wondering what was going on... Jack is such a good sport. He's recently started another version of "smack" da booty, and shake da bum bum. Man this kid is too much. He is always making me laugh.
Charlie's learning his ABC's and their sounds. They've become his favorite songs. We literally sing them all day long.
Get da Booty
I was playing with the boys when Charlie randomly started doing this. Where he learned it?...No idea! Pat came in wondering what was going on... Jack is such a good sport. He's recently started another version of "smack" da booty, and shake da bum bum. Man this kid is too much. He is always making me laugh.
6 comments:
So cute...What a smart boy!!! Makes me think i need to work with my boys a little better!
So cute, I want to teach Wyatt this :)
Not the "Get the booty" thing of course, haha.
im so excited to spend a week with you in july! :)
Oh, I love Letter Factory! Charlie is such a cutie when he sings it, too! And I love seeing Jack crawl around. Oh, the love you get from those older siblings. Makes 'em tough!
Will loved the Letter Factory!
Those videos are so cute! What a smart little boy!
Post a Comment