Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy B-day me :)


The resort's pedestrian footbridge provides direct access to miles of white, sandy beaches

yay 27! :) So this year we went to CA to spend a long Holiday vacation, leaving that weekend following my birthday. So Pat had a day for us planned once we got to Huntington, so on my actual birthday we took it easy. he surprised me that morning with doughnuts (i love em but they're hard to come by in Utah for some lame reason) so I was excited! He had balloons and flowers and a cute homemade card from the boys. He got me the first 2 seasons of 'Everybody Loves Raymond,' a show I've fallen in love with. Pat will hear me laughing by myself from the other room and wonder what's so funny... i just love that show. Later that night we went out to dinner (yes, I got my steak :) and then went to a Jazz game. We had a lot of fun together jumping, clapping, making noise and trying to get on camera ;) That weekend he surprised me with a getaway to the Hyatt Hotel in HB. We brought the kids along during the day to play on the water slides they had. Charlie had a Blast! Jack was a little unsure. Then we dropped em off with grandma and grandpa (Thanks!) and went back for a nice relaxing night. The next morning Pat had the day for us planned with surprises but I got sick :( so we ended up going back to my parents house so i could rest. I felt bad and was bummed but Pat still made me feel special in other ways. He still won't tell me what we were going to do. He wants to save it for another time :) So another very happy birthday to me from my dear hubby-you're the best Hun!

2 comments:

Claire Evenson said...

So glad you posted! I've wondered where you've been! I want to see more pictures of your cute boys!!! Glad you had a wonderful Birthday!!! Miss you

Polly said...

Aww! What a great birthday you have every year! :) Happy belated birthday by almost 3 months Katie. Sorry I was really sick and busy the past few months and my mind couldn't remember anything lately. I am glad that you had a great time and sorry you were sick that day, too! Love ya!