Gator Park Airboat Tour
Alligator Wrestling show- Awesome! And Mom loved seeing the guys hand almost get chomped off ;)
The boys thought it was so cool to see Grandma holding the alligator, they had to help of course ;)
Niice Charlie ;)
Isn't my mom so cute?
The Dolphin Show at the "Theatre by the Sea" down by Key Largo
South Beach- My mom wanted to see the vibrant blues of the ocean, and get a feel for the postcard pic of Miami.
Charlie got picked to go up and interact with the Dolphin. I had my mom go up with him so I could get a video. She Loves Dolphins so it was a fun experience for both of them :)
Pat had to go to a Conference and was going to be gone for a week, and being fairly new to the area I was a little nervous being alone with the boys. My mom was more than willing to come out and stay with us, and I'm Sooo glad she did! We had a Blast! Love you Mom! Thanks for all your help, you're the Best!!
1 comment:
How fun! Isnt it the best when Mom comes to visit :)
Post a Comment