Monday, April 21, 2008

Bathing Beauty!


Charlie is liking his baths more and more. Especially now that he's figured out how to splash!

6 comments:

Autumn said...

HE IS GETTING SO BIG! WHEN ARE YOU GUYS COMING TO HB NEXT? LOVE THE ROOM, MY DAUGHTER WATCHES CURIOUS GEORGE ALMOST EVERY MORNING, WELL IF SHE IS UP BY 8!!!!

Tanner Family Blog said...

cute pictures! I love his room too! did you paint his name??? We're trying to figure out what to do with Lucy's room...

Shelly said...

Seriously, you have a really cute baby. I love it. Congrats!

L said...

Katie!!
I was so excited you get your comment! We did move, but in august we are moving yet again, but we think to a more permanent place than this one has been. Your child is so cute! we have to meet him. we should all get together and hang out soon. Just give us a call-we are boring and only go to school and work.
lauren and barry

Kristie K. said...

Katie, your boy is such a cutie! I am so glad you guys are doing great. And I love the curious george room. I have a bunch of stuff i saved from high school incase i wanted to give my boy a monkey room too, isn't it crazy? But i don't think i would have done it as good as charlie's...

Sheryl said...

Hey cuties!
It was so good to spend a little time with you this weekend! Love your home and your sweetie little Charlie! You are great parents, and enjoying this wonderful experience! Keep up the great work!