Monday, April 21, 2008

Charlie's Room - Curious George :)




6 comments:

Heidi said...

I LOVE his room! so cute katie! I love the red doors. I had a feeling that you would have something monkey for your babe! Where did you get that lettering for his name?

Amber said...

Love, love, love the room. You've done a great job...and I love seeing pictures of your house. How lucky is Charlie to have a mom like you!

Deb said...

Katieeee
Hey girl. I can't believe how big C is getting. he is so dang cute. They grow up fast watch out!!! I love the room. That is so your doins. I hope all is good! I want a swimsuit!

Tracy Elder said...

I LOVE YOUR Curious George Room. How original. All I see is surf theme rooms. Everyone has one! Except you! I love it. Simple and CUTE!!

Shelly said...

I love this room so much. I want to steal this idea for my kids' room!

Anonymous said...

I love the yellow wall and the red door!