Sunday, May 18, 2008
Charlie is now 3 months old and has figured out how to roll over... only problem is he doesn't know how to roll back and he doesn't like being on his tummy! But he really enjoys the process of rolling over. We were also able to catch a few laughs at the end. So cute! That thing Patrick does to his cheeks gets him every time without fail.
9 comments:
I love this video and seeing him and hearing him. He's adorable*
oh, i love seeing him on video!!! What a lil' mover you are, Charlie!!!I love how you and Pat just laugh while he struggles like a fish out of water on his belly. Such a cute family!
How cute...you forget how much fun they are when there babies! Makes me want another!
Katie~
Hey it's Amy Blanscett Godfrey. (Lost long Hawaiian roommate :)) How are you? Your little boy is adorable!! What are you guys up to? Yah I'm so glad I am a blogger so I can see what you are up to and keep in touch.
what a little handsome boy! I cant wait to meet him soon!!!! I love him soooo much already!
what a sweet little bubba! it is so fun to see them discovering all the "big boy" stuff at every stage! Keep up the good work cute family!
I LOVE IT!!!
I LOVE VIDEOS!!!
IT'S GOOD TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!!
I HOPE WE CAN MEET UP SOMEDAY AND LET OUR BABES PLAY TOGETHER!!!
Looks and Sounds like you are doing great!!
I love it! I only watched half of it. But I saw all I needed to fall in love with that boy! I cant believe he is 3 months old and I still havent seen him. SO SO CUTE! Oh and we have that same toy... thingy... whatever thats called. Jackson LOVED it too. He could sit under that for hours, literally.
Hilarious! It doesn't seem like it's been 3 months already.
Post a Comment