Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Charlie's Baby Blessing




Bow tie and suspenders- yeah baby! We flew to California for Charlie's baby blessing. it was so nice to be around so much family. Patrick delivered a beautiful blessing and we were so grateful for all the love and support from our families and friends.

16 comments:

Tracy Elder said...

Oh man!! I wish you would have told us!!! I want to see you guys soo bad!! Guess we will have to wait until next time :) Or until we visit Ol Utah..

Jillonnie said...

you blog is too cute. Charlie is soooo cute and he is getting so big. looks like you love being a mom, keep having fun.

Heidi said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the outfit. Great choice mom & dad! What a sweet boy! I cannot wait to meet him one day.

Just be...... said...

He is soooo cute!! Love his big brown eyes. I made him something a while back, kept thinking we were going to get down to your house, but that didn't happen, now I think it's too small. :( I'll work on something bigger.
Asia's going to be down at UVU, so maybe we'll see you guys more.
Love his room!

Kimberley said...

Hey! Love the penguin picture!! lol Looks like you had a blast in California. Charlie is too cute :) Hope to see you again soon...I'm thinking Summer of next year...Take care, Kim

Mitch said...

how cute is he....

How r you guys?..

Autumn said...

Sorry we missed his blessing!
My mom said he is a cutie!
Happy 2 year Anniversary too!

Kristie K. said...

Gotta love the bowties! Sorry we missed you guys. Your family is too cute!

Sheryl said...

What a beautiful boy! He is a cutie for sure. you are great parents, and you have a wonderful adventure ahead of you!

Tanner Family Blog said...

We love the bow tie!! So Cute!!
Lea said the Blessing was so nice! It's great you could do it in California with family around!

A C said...

Sorry we missed the blessing, but we are looking forward to making it up to you! See you soon!

Kamaile said...

Oh Katie! Your family is so beautiful and little Charlie is awesome. So congratulations on everything I missed (finding and marrying Patrick, Charlie, the swim line, etc.). Yes we have a blog although its not the greatest. I'm still really new at all this. Wow I can't believe how fast life has hit us all. I really miss everyone. When are you all heading out to Hawaii, we would love to see you? Me, Monte (I'm pretty sure you met him), Allie and baby are just crusing here, trying to deal with all the wonderful quirks of pregnancy. I'm not due until Nov.3rd, but it's going quickly, now. So how's being a mommy? Are you doing any massage? Everyone from class that I've talked to aren't practicing at all. Moniqueca is here and working on all the BYUH students and loves it but other than her, nada. I herniated my back when Allie was 3 months old so needless to say massaging was only something I wanted done on me. Anyways our blog address is dabenallys.blogspot.com. Talk to you later. Love you!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

Charlie is so cute. I love the blessing outfit. You seem like the cutest mom.

Jessica said...

Oh wow! I found your blog. You guys are adorable. I also found your swimsuit site: you are truely talented! Wow, we both have babies its so crazy and wonderful. We have a blog to:
carneys-whereeverydaysacircus.blogspot.com

Keep in touch.

Torrey said...

I love the suspenders! Just wanted to let you guys know I put up a couple pix of Charlie and you 2 on my blog if you want to copy them. Good seeing you last week! hope all is well!
www.torreyls.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Hey, I tagged you on my blog, so you should check it out!