Lets just start by saying Patrick loves being a dad! It shows too. We tried to make it special for him by starting the day with his favorite breakfast: crepes. Charlie and I presented him with his gifts. The first being a homemade tie (Charlie's feet and hand prints), the second being framed pics of him and Charlie. We spent the day relaxing and being outside. For dinner I made him one of his favorite dishes: sweet n sour meatballs with hawaiian sweet rolls. and later enjoyed a movie. Patrick is such a GREAT father always making time for Charlie and making sure he is a priority in his life. He has more than enough energy playing and entertaining this child and Charlie loves it! I love watching the two of them together and it is evident that Patrick loves his son and that Charlie definitely loves his daddy. We love you babe, Happy Father's Day!
And to our dads: Dad I love you, you're the greatest. Thank you for everything you've taught me and the example you are in my life.
And Doug, thank you for being such a wonderful father to Patrick. No doubt he loves and respects you and he is the father he is today because of you! We love you!
1 comment:
Super cute Katie!! What an incredible guy you've married. We love him too. You two are amazing and we love you and miss you terribly. Hope you had fun at the river! Sorry we missed you while we were in Utah! Love you so much!
Post a Comment