Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Photo Shoot...







I was bored one day, so Charlie and I decided to do our own little photo shoot...
I was so excited when they turned out so much better than I expected. It was all Charlie- he was a good sport.

12 comments:

Heidi said...

A.DOR.A.BLE! My goodness katie jean... that is one cute boy!!!

Ashley said...

This must be the photo shoot that Patrick was talking about. Cute cute! They turned out great! What kind of camera do you have?

Kristie K. said...

I love naked boy shots!

I just saw your website, too much fun. You and your sister look gorgeous! I love the red and white top. Let me try sweet talking my hubby...

Kimberley said...

Have you seen those big brown eyes?? Adorable!! My fave pic? Has to be the second one ... the one with one eyebrow up :) A talent I sadly enough do not possess :(. Take care!

Tracy Elder said...

These pics are soooooo cute!!

Charlie is getting cuter, and cuter every blog post!!!

I just love baby buns :)

Brendon said...

How cute! Maybe you can start a second job from your home:)

Brittany said...

He has gotten so big and still as cute as can be!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are pricless! So cute.. maybe you should become a photographer?!

Sheryl said...

Sooo, soooo, cute!! Wow those are some eyes! What a Pitt boy he is! I thought for sure grandpa would have him up on Skis at the river to be THEE youngest every, but alas! He is one cute boy momma and daddy! You did good!

Unknown said...

We love Charlie!!

Kacy said...

He's naked....I love it!

Brian said...

What a cute kid. Congrats guys!