I wanted to trim Charlie's hair cuz it was getting too long to do anything with and was beginning to look like a back comb-over. So one night before his bath Pat and I gave him a mohawk (how could we resist). Poor guy was so tired but endured it well.
9 comments:
Oh look at that SWEET face! I need to meet that boy! we are coming in town a week from today. we will be with Matt's sister. but we will have a car, and want to come see you guys.
Oh man Katie. He looks just like you but more boyish obviously..he's so cute!!!
Hahaha! That's great. I just bought some rubberbands and hair clips to start doing Kennedy's hair!
Isn't is funny how hair grows so randomly. Too funny. He totally has pitt eyes...so Cute!
Love the doo! What a good sport.
That is awesome!!!! He is so cute!!!
OH my how he has changed in just a month! His look is that of not such a little baby! Did the mohawk stay, or go?
I LOVE IT!!
Adorable!
Guess What? I met your Grandma on Sunday, we were visiting big bear and the nursery leader reconized Garren and we started to visit and I was like, your Katies' grandma! She is so pretty, too. Just wanted to let you know...
Post a Comment