Sunday, September 7, 2008

The New Me! (the hair anyway...)



So basically I was ready for a change... that and Charlie wouldn't stop pulling my hair... so Kelli was kind enough to chop my hair off (and what A LOT of hair that was) I Love it! She did a Great job and it's so much easier to do. Thanks Kell, you da Bes!

20 comments:

Tracy Elder said...

KT-I LOVE IT! SO CUTE!!

L said...

i love it!
-lauren s.

Heidi said...

super cute! I am on the road to growing mine back out LONG! how yours was. I miss it! But you are looking super cute!

Jessica said...

Love the hair: but lets be honest you would good with no hair! I can't believe who handsome your little boy is.

Claire Evenson said...

ADORABLE!!! It's so you.
So I haven't had this little one yet :( I'm 1 day overdue. Hopefully soon!

Katie said...

I love it! So cute! I know what you mean about the pulling thing...I feel like I have to wear my hair up every day or it all gets ripped out by Preston!

Kimberley said...

It's SHORT, but VERY NICE! :)

Kimberley said...

It's SHORT, but VERY NICE! :)

Katie May said...

Katie Jean!! I am so in love with your hair! Tell Kelli she did a stellar job! It's almost as adventurous as that time you cut it and dyed right when Pat left for his mission. It's awesome! I'm missing you, too.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! you're such a hot mom! watch out Pat.. just kidding! =)You look beautiful as always and Kel did and awesome job!

Sheryl said...

Oh, so cute!! Absolutely the latest cut to frame that adorable face!! Your river trip looks so fun!

Kristie K. said...

LOVE IT!

great job kelli

Ashley said...

I think it's darling too. Did I tell you that already?

Deb said...

I love it! So sassy and FUN!
Your so cute

Anonymous said...

IT LOOKS SOO CUTE KATE!!!!! i love it! Cant wait to see you this weekend :0)

Jeff and Holly said...

Your hair looks amazing! Sooo cute!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

I love it!!! It looks so good!!

Familly said...

Hi! What a cute family you have! I love your hair! It looks way cute on you! You are so brave!!

Amber said...

I tagged you. Go to my BLOG.

Kimberley said...

Hey! How have you guys been? It's been a while since we last talked. Everything's nice and busy over here. I'm leaving on a little trip to Italy on Wednesday. My first time in Italy...interesting ;-). Ciao and hope to hear from you soon :-). Kim