Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rub a dub dub...





It was getting to be a two man job giving Charlie a bath, so we went to Target to find some kind of booster seat and found this inflatable duck for half the price. and the best part: Charlie Loves it! the beak makes sounds and it's a perfect fit. He just plays and splashes and I can relax a little :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

In that last one he looks like a little model. What a cutie! Taking after his mommy :)

Claire Evenson said...

I love the last picture. It is the cutest picture of Charlie! Looks like he's growing like a weed :)

Katie May said...

Whoa, too many things to say! That last picture is a bald, baby Emily!! I swear! Plus, a giant rubber ducky, that's just awesome. And that "sink-eye"...whoa. Super funny! I just wish I could play with him and kiss those cute little cheeks! Thanks for the updates. Miss you, friend.

Heidi said...

what a cutie! Love that last picture!