Sunday, September 7, 2008

River Radness!

the MANLY MEN...
our little family:)
grandma & grandpa
aren't we sweet...
the Ladies in Red
Charlie loved pool time in his crab
the whole gang!
yeah, that's me on the bottom..
and the COOL, AWESOMEST, FUNNEST, BEST-LOOKING, RAD GIRLS! :)
Cute Alexis
Patrick's first time on a jet ski- Chad showed no mercy!
Charlie's first boat ride-he wasn't too sure about it..
my boys
"Do I really have to wear this thing?"

5 comments:

Heidi said...

how fun! and I am loving the swimsuit picture, and your little family picture. Charlie looks a little concerned...

Katie said...

How adorable your sweet boy is! I love your swimsuits too. I want one!

Kimberley said...

ADORABLE!!!! :-) I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

first off.. your husband would put his arm around andrews waist for a picture.. oh patrick, only girls do that!.. and secondly I LOVE you guys sooooo much and i miss you like crazy! Come to Cali ASAP!!!

Ashley said...

Next summer (when I am skinny again) I am going to buy one of your swimsuits because they are so cute!