Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Stink-Eye...





Over the last month Charlie developed what we like to call the "stink-eye." He sports it quite randomly but we get a kick out of it every time.

10 comments:

Deb said...

kT he is so cute. I love the snick face. What a fun age too! Enjoy him they get big too fast!

Unknown said...

Katie! How are you!? Your baby is the cutest little nugget ever!! He is such a Pitt baby! I'm so glad to see that your doing so well!

Unknown said...

I LOVE THAT FACE!!

Ashley said...

Haha! That's hilarious. He makes the funniest faces. And I have to tell you that I have seen that duck at more baby showers lately. A lot of people love it. PS - I might steal some of your proposition 8 stuff.

Sydney said...

he seriously makes me want to have another baby! hope you guys are good, sure we'll see you soon!

Jana Howard said...

I LOVE THE FACE!! That is seriously too funny. He is so dang cute, that even with the stink face he's still such a cute booger! I love it.

Anonymous said...

That is so stinkin funny! I was laughing so hard the whole time I was looking through the pictures! He is the coolest!

The Prestwich Family said...

CUTEST baby ever!!! I love the stink eye. It's one of my favorite things... definitely. :)

Heidi said...

what a cute boy! that is one heck of a face... who taught him that?

Tanner Family Blog said...

That is so funny!
Don't you just laugh and wonder what they are thinking!
He looks super cute!
Hope all is well with you guys!