Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy 25th Bebbis!


Patrick's birthday was Feb. 1st which was a Sunday, so we kinda celebrated it all weekend. It was fun. Friday he went snowboarding, I planned on going with him but got pretty sick. later we went to dinner at a yummy steakhouse. Saturday we got together with some of his family for dinner, Sunday we got together with my family and had his favorite dessert: Chocolate Mousse Pie. Monday I made him one of his favorite dinners: Sweet n Sour meatballs with Hawaiian sweet bread. and gave him a massage. Am I a great wife or what? ;) no, but we had a lot of fun and he was a good sport. Happy Birthday Beb! I am REALLY lucky to have You!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Happy Happy Birthday Pat! Good to hear you got to celebrate your birthday all weekend. thats the way to do it. Mine is on a Friday this year, and just might have to do the same thing.