Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our little soccer player


From the time Charlie was in my tummy, we knew we would have one active little boy. Crawling at 6 months, walking at 10, and now kicking soccer balls! What will this boy surprise us with next...

6 comments:

Tracy Elder said...

YAY! A soccer stud! Nice! Hey, I heard down through grapevine that someone is prego....CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!

Brendon said...

Such a cute boy! Love his skills. It's so fun to see him interacting so much.

And...as per the comment above?!? Congratulations!!!

Heidi said...

OH my goodness.... what a super star! I love it!

Katie May said...

Whoa, what a stud! I love it!

And with the comments above, congrats!!!

Deb said...

That is so great! Porter has got into kicking the ball around too. of course I would love it if he played, but your kid is kicking that ball so well so young...Well he would kick Porter's butt in soccer it looks like! He just may have some sweet skills! Must take after his mom!

Kimberley said...

So fun to see!! Miss you guys!! And I guess congrats too!!! :-)