Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sooo...

ITS A... BOY! :)

so we went for our ultra sound/sonogram yesterday and this was our good news! yep another little boy running around. Now I'm definitely outnumbered! We're really excited. Charlie has been so much fun, it will be nice for him to have a playmate.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats lady! I'm so happy for you guys!:)

Heidi said...

YAY! sometimes I wish this was a boy too. Jackson would have so much fun with a little brother, and Im sure Charlie will too!

Polly said...

Congrats!!! They are going to have so much fun wrestling and playing together! :)

Sheryl said...

How fun for you and Charlie! Life as a mother of boys is pretty amazing! Congrats sweetie!

Kimberley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Katie May said...

Yay, two boys!! As a mom of two girls, I love having them play together and enjoy the same things. So I'm really excited for you but especially for Charlie!!! Yay! (plus, you save $ by just not needing a whole new wardrobe, although they will be born in different seasons)

p.s. thanks for calling earlier. I'll give you a ring when I've more than 2 min. together without tears!

Ashley said...

We're so excited for another little boy to push Kennedy around and make her tough! :) Now you'll have to break out all of those creative names.

Unknown said...

Yay! Boys are great!!

Brendon said...

Yay! A playmate for Charlie! What a cute little family you have. Charlie is so cute & is growing up so big. What an exciting time of life.

Katie said...

How fun for Charlie to have a new brother and for you to have another baby. I had no idea, Yay!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!! It will be so fun to have boys close together!!!

Brittany said...

YAY, so stoked for you! We are in the same position haha! Having another of what we all ready have! Congrats though! That is way exciting!

Claire Evenson said...

That's great! I can't wait to meet the little guy. Congrats*

Deb said...

YAY!!!
Boys ROCk and Charlie will have a buddy. How far apart will they be?

Autumn said...

Congrats! You are so cute prego! Great seeing ya on Sunday, hope your Mother's Day was fun!

Anonymous said...

We are sooo excited for you both!