Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

So, since Halloween kinda crept up on us this year, neither Pat or I carved a pumpkin. Instead, I helped Charlie draw on one of his own. He seemed to enjoy it and it was easy clean up.
Charlie was so adorable out trick or treating this year. We tried teaching him to say "trick or treat" but it was always "peease?" instead. So sweet. At least I know he's learning his manners.
This year Charlie was a lion. He didn't want to wear the hat part of his costume at first but once he saw the candy nothing else mattered-he wore it the rest of the night without complaint.
Baby Jack's first Halloween, and as you can see, we dressed him up as a giraffe.
Dressing up is always a must. ..even if you end up being the same thing 3 years in a row! I think it's the best part of Halloween :)
Here are some recent pics of the boys. I can't believe how fast Jack is growing and changing each week! He is really starting to have his own look.
Jack is finally starting to really enjoy his baths
Charlie being silly
Charlie enjoying the bubbles during his bath time
i love catching Jack's little smiles-so sweet!

11 comments:

Heidi said...

ADORABLE!! what cute little babes you have miss Katie Jean! I cannot wait to see him and see you all at Christmas time! Its going to be so fun!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh. That picture at the top is so dang cute! Charlie looks like he's a great older brother.

Deb said...

What a sweet smile of your baby! Enjoy it while it last they grow up way too fast. Love the Halloween costumes!

The Smith Family said...

So Cute! I LOVE a little boy in a lion costume, there is just something totally irresistable about it and Jack is just adorable too :0)

the Orgill fam said...

aww Katie!! there are seriously the cutest i love the pics they couldn't look any cuter.

Brittany said...

Wow You have some handsome boy their! So adorable!

Familly said...

You guys all looked good in your costumes! Cute cute boys! I feel bad we still haven't come to see little Jack. Josh started school, so it's been crazy. We will come soon hopefully!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! i miss you guys!!!!!! <3
and i love you sooo much!!! tell the cute lil boys a=that i miss them! hahaha

Sheryl said...

What a wonderful little family you have. Love, love your costumed little men!

Unknown said...

those costumes are so cute! and your babies are changing so much! we need to get back to family firesides so we can see you!

Polly said...

You guys are so good at dressing up every Halloween. Charlie looked so so cute in his lion outfit, and little baby Jack was such an adorable baby giraffe! I can't wait for next year when Eli can say those 3 words and maybe "please" also.