Wednesday, November 11, 2009
New Car!
Farewell our dear Yaris :( twas a great, reliable and fun little car. I'm gonna miss it for sure! I was actually pretty sad seeing it go. We got a good deal from one of Pat's clients, so we traded it in for our "new" used...
...Pathfinder! We've had it for about a week now and we're really enjoying it! I mean Really! It makes such a big difference having so much more space! I love it!
9 comments:
Oh, that is awesome! Enjoy the space! (and seriously, if I EVER get a quiet moment over here, I'd love to catch up and hear how you're doing! Let's hope it comes sooner than later.)
Wow, that's great! I think we're going to try and make it work with 2 kids in my car, but there is no way 3 will fit in it.
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! It's just so pretty! I bet it is just so much easier! And you still owe me a call back unless it takes 2 days to feed Mr. Charlie! Ha Ha well it might I guess!
Nice car!! :D Huge to European standards... ;-)
So nice!
yay for "new" used cars!
welcome to the Pathfinder Club!
Ooooo, how exciting! A new car!I still have my honda from High School. Ghetto, huh? It just doesn't get better than having a paid off car...But I really do want something bigger too, now since #2 is on the way and all...
Oooh! Lucky duck! I can't wait to get a new car!!! Mine is a 2 door! Ahh!
Post a Comment