Thursday, November 12, 2009
Shower for Mama and baby Yogi!
So Alissa and I had a lot of fun getting ready for Kelli's baby shower. We made these baby pops I like to call them as little party favors and they turned out super cute!
We were trying to figure out how to display them and they ended up looking cute on Kelli's diaper cake. So we put them all around with a little saying,"Thanks for coming, here's a treat, for helping us welcome a baby so sweet!" Not bad eh? So as our guests left they took a pop with them and Kelli of course kept the cake :)
And last but not least, the rattle cupcakes. We found this idea online. They turned out cute but Alissa and I agreed a little impractical as people were trying to hold the cupcake without the lollipop falling off and what not. Fun to do though and we're glad we tried it.
And let's not forget the all the great company! We had a great turn out and Kelli got some really cute things.
We love you Kell! and we can't wait for your cute (and bald, according to Kelli ;) little baby gets here! Congratulations sis!
2 comments:
so cute! wish I could have been there... I have gifts for both of you when I see you again! :)
Hey I wished I was there! I did get a little something for Kelli's little "bald" baby, but I still got no address to send, remember?
Post a Comment