Thursday, October 14, 2010
Cascade Springs
I love the bright red leaves! Aren't they beautiful?!
My Handsome Boys!
My Babies :)
I thought this pic of Charlie was so cute!
Charlie and Jack just kickin around in the dirt
A family tradition of ours during the fall is going to Cascade Springs up the canyon. It is beautiful with all the trees and greenery changing color. The trick is getting up there in time to see it! Luckily we made it this year! (thought of you mom! :)
5 comments:
beautiful scenery, beautiful kids!
I love these pictures! I can't wait for fall to finally hit here! I love Charlie's face in the on with you and the boys. Ha Ha Classic
Love it! what a cute family Katie! we really need to get up to the mountains for this fall beauty!
What a fun tradition. You look amazing and your boys are adorable!!! I love the leaves. What a cute family!
Wow, those boys are growing up so fast!! Beautiful pictures!!
Post a Comment