Look who's ONE?!!

Happy Jack :)

His birthday sign I made him

I attempted a mini car cake for Jack-nothing fancy and very easy! Everyone else got cupcakes-Yumm!

Opening presents! Oh and don't you worry, he had lots of help

The car cake-complete with oreo wheels :) Jack was so cute! He even blew out his own candle!

I love this pic of Jack! Now you tell me how does one resist these eyes?

Enjoying his yummy treat

Wasn't too fond of it getting everywhere else,especially his hands

Hooray!...but was all worth it in the end!
Happy Birthday baby! I still can't believe how fast that went! You have been so much fun to watch this past year as you learn and discover new things, first words, and seeing your individuality now as you interact more with your big brother who also loves and adores you. We have really enjoyed every minute with you and want you to know what a wonderful blessing and addition you have been in our family! We love you Jack-jack!
Love,
Mamma and Dadda
6 comments:
Jack is one already~! We really do need to get together and play. You did a great job on his birthday sign and car cake! You are such a talented mommy!
Sooo cute!!! I Love it!! Your car cake turned out Way good!! I'll have to get the recipe and stuff on how you did it!! I can't beliebe he's 1!! Time flies!! Miss you!! Love you!!
XOXOXO :0)
Happy Birthday Jack! :)
Katie, I can't get over that awesome sign you made! How'd you do it? Please share!
Happy Birthday, Jack! I LOVE those expressions he makes. Such a cutie! Wish we could have celebrated with you all. Miss you, bud!
It was so fun to hang out with you guys yesterday. Your boys are so fun & cute!
LOVE the "Happy Birthday" sign & the car cake. Super cute...both of them!
SERIOUSLY? Katie jean. I have not met that baby... Im sad just thinking about it...
Happy birthday jack!
Post a Comment