Monday, April 18, 2011

Vacation/Business Trip!

Pat needed to go to Florida for business and his company was generous enough to pay for our whole family to go so with a days notice we were headed to Miami Beach, Florida!! And how sweet it was! The boys were seriously Amazing! They have never been so good for us while traveling it made such a difference! The whole trip was just too perfect! We were spoiled staying at a hotel right on the beach, 80 degree weather!, the wives were treated to a massage while the guys were in their business mtg, fun company (it was so nice to finally meet Pat's business partners and their wives-who were all So sweet and fun!) And the boys were just so good! We had a great time! We went to the zoo, soaked in the sun at the beach, went out to eat...(meanwhile the snow is piling at our home in Utah...) and we're in our bathing suits! Awwww... life doesnt get much better than this :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun! That sounds like fun. I have a beach 5 minutes away, but it's always freezing!

Deb said...

So jelous! I have wanted to go there...never been. Someday:/ And the snow and cold weather could go away huh? ready for summer here in Idaho! Excited for vegas!!!

Heidi said...

SERIOUSLY??? I need one of those business trips for our family. Looks like so much fun!

Katie said...

That looks so fun! You have the cutest little boys!! I love their curls. So sweet.