Thursday, May 5, 2011

Belated Valentines :)




Still playing catch up... So since we were ALL sick this year on Valentines day and the week after we left for Florida on such late notice we really didnt get a chance to celebrate V-day. I was pretty bummed since I even made cute envelopes for all of us (kreativetouch.blogspot.com). But one morning I woke up to this! Pat surprised me with a 'Belated Valentines' Date. Apparently a holiday all it's own, but shhhh no one knows ;) Anyway, I was super excited and I Love surprises! So we went out to eat at an Amazing Steak house! (my favorite!) Ruths Chris-sooo good! Honestly the best steak I've had in my life-Mmm,mmm! But pretty pricey so we'll only be eating there on VERY special occasions. Then we went ballroom dancing!! I've always wanted to go with him and he made it happen. It was way fun and very entertaining! At one point we all had to switch partners- that was interesting! Some guy came up to Pat asking if he could steal his date for this dance, and Pat said, "You mean my wife?" It was pretty funny. Pat was nice about it though. We had a good laugh about it after and we had fun just letting loose for a couple hours. A very nice evening indeed. This boy is just too good to me! I love him so much! So happy Belated Valentines everyone! ;)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

WOW! You did get a good one! What a fun night! Miss you guys.