Charlie's egg-so proud!
Ta-Da! Not bad eh?
My little Easter bunnies ;)
The darlin with his Easter basket...I know you cant see it but its there I promise ;)
What a Wonderful Easter we had! My family was in town so we got to spend it together dyeing eggs the night before and hiding and hunting all the next day! I wish I got more pics of everyone but rest assured- we all had a Great time! One thing I've missed being in Utah is not being able to spend it with more family on the little holidays, so it was really nice to have everyone here this year.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time!! We sure missed all of you! I Love the cute pictures!!
I think I'm just now resurfacing back into life and I'm loving these pictures of your boys. My favorite is the one with their bunny ears. Jack's face is pretty classic and Charlie is just so cute and cheesy. I miss you bud, I promise to call as soon as I can!
Post a Comment