Monday, February 27, 2012

Birthday in Key Largo!

This year for my birthday, Pat surprised me with a little weekend getaway in Key Largo! It turns out its only an hour away from our house! There is so much to see here in Florida, and it's all so Amazing! These are some pics taken on our glass bottom boat tour. I couldnt get over how Vibrant the blues and greens of the ocean were! We saw a sea turtle, lots of tropical fish, sting rays and a bunch of cool lookin coral!



The boys liked it too, especially on top of the boat, once we picked up some speed.


The view from our hotel room..
Room service :)
Enjoying the sun setting as a family

Breathtaking.
Jack was being so cute smiling for the camera!

Peaceful.
I love this pic of Jack. The boys loved the sand! It was soo fine and soft it felt like clay, so sandcastles and sand-ball fights were a Big hit :)
The professional showing off ;)
Hey good lookins!
Awwww...


To get to the beach we had to walk on a trail surrounded by all these trees and bushes. Very scenic, very cool.
We had Soo much fun and it was so neat to all experience it together. I remember being so nervous to move here but we're growing as a family and making so many memories! Thank you Patrico! You never cease to Amaze me! I Love you so much and you're the Bestest friend I've ever had! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! that is gorgeous! good to see you all having such a fun time!