Monday, February 27, 2012

Thanksgiving..(catching up)

My First Black Friday Ever!! And I got a big screen TV out of it- so worth it!! I went with some girls from our ward: Joselyn, Heather and Erica. We had so much fun! Looking forward to next year, whose with me?! :)
At a park near our house where we took the boys to play soccer- carrying on a piece of the Pitt family traditon :)
Waiting in line at Walmart, 10:30pm
My two Cuties! I love their hair in this humidity- so curly!
Yes, a classic Kt look as some might say..
Bike riding to the park to play some soccer
Cute Charlie
Some of the boys friends from our ward. I wish we took more pics. Pat played football with a bunch of guys from the ward while the wife and kids watched at a nearby park. It was such a nice day and really fun. Later we went over to the Bishops for a Peruvian/American Thanksgiving dinner-our Peach jello was a big hit! The food was dee-lish! And afterwards, well as you know, I met up with the girls for a fun night out shopping!!

No comments: