Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What's New?

WITH US: The Bennett family is doing great! Mamma and baby are recovering well, and Patrick and I can't get enough of our little Charlie!

WITH PATRICK: Patrick continues to work hard providing for his family and is doing well with his company. He is really enjoying working from home, more-so now that Charlie is here and he can enjoy breaks with us. He is having a lot of fun staying active being on a soccer team and playing on the ward basketball team. But his favorite time is spent being a daddy (singing to Charlie and coaching him about life ), and being a Wonderful hubby (helping out around the house and watching Charlie while mamma sleeps and gets out)

WITH KATIE: Katie is thrilled to be a mommy! and after a a long, hard labor she is so glad she can finally say," it was totally worth it." She enjoys being a full- time mom spending her days feeding Charlie, changing Charlie, playing with Charlie, and her favorite at the moment, napping with Charlie. She simply can't get enough of this sweet boy. she is also still working hard with her bathing suit line http://www.klineswimwear.com/ (when she finds the time). she is happy to announce that she has the swimsuits and they are ready to be purchased for anyone who is interested. Patrick is helping her with the website, getting the store ready for online purchasing and its almost ready! other than that katie always looks forward to spending time relaxing with her sweet husband-watching american idol and enjoying yummy smoothies.

WITH CHARLIE: Charlie Patrick is now 3 weeks old and getting bigger every day. he now weighs 9 lbs 4 oz. and is 22 1/2 in. putting him in the 90th and 100 percentile! yep folks he is a growing boy! he likes to make all kinds of crazy noises (especially during feeding), he endured his first real bath (wasn't thrilled about it), and loves his mommy and daddy :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie you're the cutest mommy!!!! I love you guys so much and i hope hope HOPE I will be able to come up to visit soon!P.S. you should post pictures of the nursery and updates on your new home!

Anonymous said...

oh and your website looks GREAT!!!!!!! Now how do i order?

Anonymous said...

hey b-bop! i hope you can come too! that would be so fun! the suits should be ready to buy in about 4 weeks ;) but for now if you go to my site and leave your email in the sign up box then it will go to me so when they're ready to buy, you'll be one of the first to know!

Claire Evenson said...

KATIE!!! I'm so happy you launched yourself into the blog world. Now I can watch Charlie grow up :)
You look amazing as usual. I can't believe you're going to be due so soon* How exciting. GOOD LUCK

Anonymous said...

You two are the greatest! What a cute blog page! we are very excited for you to become parents it is amazing, fun and exhausting! Let us know if you need anything!
Scott and Crystal

Amber said...

I'm glad you started this blog...it's seriously the only way I keep in touch with people. Did you guys get the bassinet figured out? Good Luck with labor...ask for the epidural immediately and it's the best thing ever! And drink lots of water going to the hospital so they can find your veins...for the IV (in my opinion: the worst part)

Deb said...

Kt!!!
So I am sure you have had that baby by now and I won't here from you in forever cuz you'll be soooo busy! But I just wanted to say HI and good luck. I know you will be the best mom ever and LOVE that baby Charie so much! I miss ya. I can't wait to visit your website on swimsuits...cuz all we do in AZ is SWIM!!! Anyhow, love ya

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet little Charlie . . . gonna be the cutest baby! I wish I am closer to be with you!

Autumn said...

HI KATIE!! YOU ARE SO CUTE PREGO!! STOKED YOU HAVE A BLOG SO I CAN STAY UPDATED WITH THE NEW BABY PICTURES!! GOOD LUCK GIRL!
http://www.barneybunnybarnes.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

YAY! for blogging! How are things going with the baby? Is he here yet?

Claire Evenson said...

I WANT TO SEE COME PICTURES UP HERE OF CHARLIE!!!! HOPE YOU ARE DOING WONDERFULLY*

Brittany said...

You are such a cute mom! I wanna see some more pictures of you guys and charlie..

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys and glad things are going well.

Love, Auntie Audrey