Monday, September 6, 2010

Some catchin up...

My brother Chad, his wife Amber, and their kids (Alexis, Carter, and Owen) all came to see us while they were in town. It was so fun to see them and catch up. We love you guys!
And it begins... Jack-jack and Owen. We thought it just looked too cute.
My babies
Sweet little Jack-jack
Bath Time! I realized I hadn't gotten a pic of Charlie and Jack in the tub together... so there you have it
The Boys all love their Nani and Pops!
Pat's younger brother Eric just recently went into the MTC. He was called to the Panama City, Panama mission and is super stoked. He's now been there about 2 weeks and is just on fire! We will miss that kid but we are so excited for him and his new adventure!
Pat's good Australian friend, Damien, who served with him on his mission stopped by one evening to pay us a visit while he was in town. Such a great guy and always a good time! Come and see us again soon!
Yes, our little Charlie had his first scary accident:
Charlie vs. Swing-He ran right into a swing that a boy had just jumped off of. Yeah! But the scariest part was when he sat up and blood was covering his face!! I freaked out and just balled! (I don't handle blood well) I just remember shaking, I was so scared. I was just focusing on trying not to pass out. I have a record of doing that. But they wiped the blood and it really wasn't so bad. I've been dreading this moment the day the kid was born and I can't help but think, " and he's only 2! And I have another boy comin up behind this one!" Pray for me. I think the mamma's out there can agree how heart breaking it is to see your baby in pain and feel so helpless :( But my Charlie was tough and was smiling by the end of the day.
The Pitt family all got together this year for what we like to call a "Stay-cation." We had a lot of fun just doing the CA thing. Angels game, Aquarium, bonfires, park, a little Dr. Mario ;) (I worked it!) Anyway, at the Aquarium of the Pacific, we got to see all sorts of cool creatures! Jack-Jack loved watching the fish, and I loved seeing his face just light up! He makes the funniest faces
(Charlie with cousin Carter) Charlie's favorite part of the whole thing- getting drenched at the water play place. He loved sticking his head in the fountain.
And of course the Angels Game! It was the boys first and they did fairly well. Charlie made a bed for himself in the seat next to us while Jack cried himself to sleep (definitely not the highlight of the night), and we found out my sister in law, Amber, is pregnant!! woohoo!
... And that about sums it up for now. (whew!)

2 comments:

The Yorgason Family said...

Love it!! I Love seeing all those pictures!!! I miss you guys and those cute kids!! Oh and we're on next time I see you.... it's a dual for Dr. Mario! :0) Love you!

The Prestwich Family said...

love all the catching up :) Ps. I would like everyone to know that Katie has improved in her Dr. Mario skills, but is still not quite up to par to beat me or Kelli ;)